The mission of Restore FX is to provide quality services to reduce pain and restore function for individuals experiencing injury, disability, or disease. We strive to offer research based and professional services to patients while helping to restore their work status and improve their quality of life.
What Makes Us Different?
- High Staff to patient ratio
- Individualized treatment plans
- On site Medical Director
- Maintenance and routine follow ups after the program ends to assess and support patient through transition
- Research based treatment
- CARF certified at the highest level
Hear From Our Patients
Click below to view snippets of patient graduation testimonials
View Our Facility
Click on the image below to view a short slideshow that features our facility and treatment areas.
Your pain IS real. We have no doubt that there are real things going on in your body that are causing you pain.
Posted March 24th, 2010
- 74.4% of patients returned to some kind of work or school
- Average entry BDI-2 score was 16, at discharge 9.
- Patient satisfaction average score is 93%
- Family satisfaction average score is 97%
View More Outcomes
“One of the first things you learn is you’re not alone in how you feel–the fear, the depression, the pain…. If you just take from it [the program] what you need to get back your life, then you have won. And winning feels good.”
– Reagan M., 2009 Graduate
“I’ve had a marked improvement in function of the left arm and shoulder—movements that haven’t happened in years. I’m very grateful for this program and the staff!”
– Kathy B., 2010 Graduate
View More Testimonials